Clownfish mashups

laser clownfish

Reaction score
There are Many breeders crossing strains of Clownfish and getting Cool outcomes, but not many are stable strains. Just for Fun, I've made this chart to spark conversation about which Mixture of Clowns would be the Best to cross?

ClownfishBreakDown1_zps5086fd78.jpg
alt="" />
ClownfishBreakDown1_zps5086fd78.jpg.html

Skunk+oceallaris = can possibly equal a theilli. But it's almost impossible to get the two to breed.

The coolest ones I've seen lately are the Sparta clowns. Not sure what they are a mix of but they look like they have helmets on their head.

Some of Doni's Snowcassos are the absolutely most amazing fish.

Check them out

JDavid, I Agree! Doni's Snows are the best online..

I think the Frostbites have more to them than Snow and White.. and the diagram at the bottom is just my opinion..

ClownfishBreakDown6_zpsdda6318a.jpg
alt="" />

I just realized that I put the ONYX into the BLACK ICE GLADIATOR Mixture, which would make it Percularis.. This Mix would keep it Ocellaris.. Also very cool fish in bottom pic..

ClownfishBreakDown7_zps383d55d9.jpg
alt="" />

That's cool, looks like it could be a mix between blacker ice and SA mochas.

I like that frostbite..spots look pretty cool..now with the ones with three. Are you taking one fish from the spawn of the first two and mating it with the third to get the final cross..or is their one female spawning with two males?

indecloudzua I've done some research and for the most part the information I have read doesn't tell you the exact formula. I have similar questions.. These charts are more of a summary than anything else.

Back